Financial Controller - Family Office (Private Equity)
about the company.
Our client is a well-established family office with private equity investments, securities and asset management business in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for a Financial Controller to join their Finance Department. about the team.
You will work with a small Finance team which offers an energetic and friendly work culture. about the job.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will cover two key areas - 1) Corporate accounting and 2) PE Fund accounting/ operations: 1) Corporate Accounting
- Review daily accounting, inter-company reconciliation; prepare monthly financial reports, consolidation and oversee month-end closing process
- Perform analytical review of P&L and Group performance; revenue projection, profitability analysis and cost control initiatives; participate in annual budgeting exercise for legal entities in Hong Kong; prepare monthly management reports for business decisions making
- Manage Treasury function by closely monitoring liquidity and capital ratio, ensuring sufficient funds and financing for the business
- Implement new accounting policies to enhance team efficiency, ensure all procedures comply with group and audit guidelines
2) Private Equity Fund Accounting
- Manage Private Equity fund accounting process including NAV and financial statements related to fund portfolio
- Oversee PE fund operations including reconciliations, settlement and cash transitions
- Perform fund portfolio analysis, provide commentaries on investment strategies while working closely with Investment Director, CEO and other executives
- Play as a Business Partner to evaluate financial impact of various PE investment strategies on the business
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member in CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years experience in both Financial Reporting plus PE fund accounting
- Prior experience in Private Equity and SFC licensed (Type 1, 4, 9) corporations is an advantage
- Excellent leadership skills to supervise juniors in the team
- Open-minded, flexible, open to new ideas
- Strong stakeholders management ability, work with C-suite levels
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: email@example.com