Wells Fargo are seeking a Financial Controller, APAC to join the team and make an immediate impact. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
- Lead the issues management process on behalf of Finance and Controllers including the escalation, reporting, and remediation of financial reporting errors and control deficiencies
- Support the Governance & Oversight Framework in partnership with Enterprise Control & Oversight function by implementing effective internal financial reporting controls
- Ensure Enterprise priorities are met on documentation and control initiatives including process mapping, RCSA, and business continuity
- Support local branch Finance Manager/ Controllership team to ensure complete and accurate books and records are maintained in compliance with corporate policy
- Handle month-end closing, quarter-end closing and year-end closing
- Hands-on task on daily accounting functions
- Assist with the preparation of daily compliance ratio monitoring report according to local regulation
- Assist with the preparation of US regulatory reports
- Collaborate with local branch Finance Manager and other related departments on expense requirements, expense budgeting, and cash funding requirements
- Perform financial analysis and able to provide value-added comment to senior management on variance analysis
- Support overall APAC Finance strategy through contribution to various ad-hoc projects and other tasks assigned by superiors in timely manner
- Assist with the organizing of external audits or other external filings
Market Skills and Certifications
- Degree holder (Specialized in Accounting / Finance) with 10 years’ or above experience
- Strong technical skills including a good working knowledge of accounting standards and local regulatory reporting
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in and proven capabilities with Microsoft Office Suite
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.