A leading asset management firm is currently looking for a Financial Controller to overseeing their Finance deparment. They are looking for professional with hands-on experience and people managment.
- Report directly to COO and oversee the finance department
- Oversee the operations of the Group's Finance & Accounting Department - including but not limited to financial and managements reporting account management, budgeting controlling, cash flow management, financial performance analysis and forecasting etc.
- Act as a business partner to drive business initiatives, revenue targets and recommend changes for process improvements
- Ensure proper reporting procedures are adhere to compliance and international accounting standards
- Participate in strategic projects, Eg. System implementation and Group audit
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accountancy, Finance, or related discipline, with a professional accounting qualification (CPA qualified or equivalent);
- Minimum of 8 years solid experience in audit firm and financial institutions
- Strong at financial and management reporting, familiar with SAP system
- Strong sense of business acumen, analytical, communication and reporting skills
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese; Putonghua is essential