Financial Controller, Brokerage
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 10 Jan 18 2018-01-10
Financial Controller in a leading, boutique Chinese brokerage & Money Lending house.
Our client is a well established integrated financial institution, who is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.Our clients is a brokerage and money lending company. To cope with the rapid expansion, they are looking for a financial controller.
Report to the Board of Directors, you will be responsible to manage a mid-size finance team based in Hong Kong
* Assist the management in financial project, new business establishment and feasibility study, M&A, due-diligence, and/or other new business initiatives, etc.
* Provide leadership on all financial matters for the business decisions by providing financial reports, management accounting and consolidation reports
* Prepare and oversee financial analysis, financial forecasting, budgeting exercise and variance management reporting as well as KPI tracking on business performance
* Arrange and ensure the completion of annual financial audit and tax return
* Prepare and review consolidated financial statements, annual reports
* Responsible for cash flow management, reporting, and forecasting
* Prepare SOP and ensure compliance with accounting and finance policies and procedures
* Implement and maintain proper financial controls, risk management measures
* Drive continuous business process improvement to maximize the efficiency of the finance operation
* Liaise with external parties including lawyers, auditors, bankers, etc.
* Degree holder or above in related disciplines;
* Qualified accountant with professional membership in HKICPA, ACCA, etc.
* Big 4 trained
* A minimum of 15 years relevant professional work experience preferably in financial institution / licensed corporations & listed companies
* Strong business acumen, analytical skills and problem solving skills
* High integrity and good communication & influencing skills
* Strong command in English and Chinese
* Candidate with more experience will be considered as Group Financial Controller
In return, you will get the opportunity to further progress your career within a growing Securities house, you will join a friendly and high performing working culture and receive a lucrative compensation package.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eshanka Jain on +852 2848 9524