Our client is a growing Chinese healthcare company focusing on biopharmaceutical sector. They are targeting listing in Hong Kong in coming year and looking for a financial controller to lead their accounting and finance function, based in Hong Kong.
As a financial controller, you will ensure the overall finance department operation is contributed to the company strategy; you will lead the team to cover management and financial reporting function; you will prepare and support the potential IPO process in Hong Kong Exchange: set pre-IPO auditing time table, prepare the relevant documents, coordinate with internal and external counterparties, etc.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- Big 4 manager experience with 2-3 IPO transaction exposure in HK.
- Experience working in / for healthcare companies, especially biopharma companies is HIGHLY REGARDED.
- Professional qualifications in CPA / ACCA / FRM / CFA.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a MUST.
For more information, please contact Betty Zeng at +852 3598 9070 or email@example.com