Financial Planning&Analysis Manager,Life Insurance,Regional
- Up to HKD23000 per month + .
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
This role can gain people management exposure and work closely with different stakeholders within the company.
My client is one of the most reputable Insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team.
- Perform daily settlement operation in securities, derivatives, future markets and alternative investment
- Carry out support functions of corporate actions as well as co-ordination with fund managers and custodian bank
- Handle all investment-related closing activities to support the monthly closing in a timely manner
- Prepare day-end reconciliation between Investment sub-ledger with reports from fund managers
- Support annual audit and prepare investment-related reporting for external and internal parties
- Provide support in ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor(i.e. Hi portfolio and SUNGL systems enhancement)
- Assist collateral management for derivative positions
- Degree Holder
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- An ACCA/ HKICPA finalist or prefer to be a qualified accountant
- Knowledge on HK/PRC investment/settlement market
- In-depth knowledge in IFRS
- Sound knowledge on reporting requirements for an insurance investment accounting is preferred
- Strong PC skills in Excel with knowledge of Access and Hi portfolio is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.