Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic professional to join our Hong Kong office.
- Production of Head Office Reports
a. To assist the reporting team to finalize reporting to Head Office and Regional Management
b. Perform analytical review, identify major variation and jusitification on balance sheet, off balance sheet and profit and loss statement.
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Automatic Exchange of Information (AEoI) reporting
a. Monitoring the APAC regional target operating model and regional level processes
b. Arrange regular information gathering from APAC countries for local specific regulatory environment change or internal business activities that impact reporting entities' scope, timelines or contents, consolidate and liaise with head office (TRS team or Tax Initiative team) for country specific requirements. In case if it could not be accommodated by FiTAX, an APAC level solution would have to be developed.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance or relavant disciplines. FATCA, AEoI reporting knowledge is an advantage
- Autonomous, work independently with limited guidance; with analytical and control mindset
- Able to multi-task and prioritize, work under high pressure and tight deadline
Interested candidates, please send full resumes to Asia Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.