Financial Sales Analyst
Today, Allegis Group is a $12.3 billion global leader in talent solutions with over 500 locations around the globe.
At Allegis Group we offer something special. Our culture fosters growth, sharpens skills, and positions you for future success. We believe in hiring people based on character and then teaching them everything they need to know about our business and guide them to achieve success within our organization. We are a business that focussing at fostering growth and leadership, we continually find opportunities to operate collaboratively across our Business intelligence, Legal, Field Support, Sales, Finance & Accounting divisions.
Responsible for ensuring a high level of service to customers and regional office employees related to driving the business forward whilst focusing on profitability and risk management.
The Commercial Analyst must develop strong relationships with their partners in the Sales teams to provide financial support and analysis. This role is an integral part of the APAC Commercial Finance Team and is diverse in scope, working with the Sales, Legal, Finance, Accounting, Business Intelligence, and the Field Support teams across the region.
• Commercial analysis - understanding of business, markets, clients and areas of risk/opportunity; helping drive future strategy of the business
• Commercial pricing / costing - provide the business with pricing tools, guidelines, training and support to ensure the best commercial outcome
• Contract Lifecycle - partner with stakeholders to ensure our commercial obligations are meant at all time throughout the lifecycle of a contract with our Clients and our Contractors
• Coaching the sales on business acumen within your responsible areas
• Assisting with delivery of the annual planning and budgeting process
• Active participation in commercial decisions with support
• Proactively identifies process gaps and needs, creates efficiency, and drives change for effective and efficient day-to-day operations
• Co-ordinates with Corporate Services functions (accounting, legal, tax, IT, human resources, facilities, etc.) to support the day-to-day operations of the region
• Understanding and responding to risk in line with company policies
• BSc/BA degree or similar further education (ideally in a Business or Finance related subject)
• 3+ years post graduate experience in a business/finance/commercial environment
• Advanced MS Office skills (in particular Excel)
• Accounting experience or qualification (desirable)
• Languages (desirable)
• Systems development or implementation experience (desirable)