job description about the company.
One of the world-leading financial company, mainly engaged in credit business in Hong Kong and mainland China. about the team.
They are looking for a potential candidate to join their fintech and innovation team. about the job.
skills & experiences required.
- Lead fact-based analysis to develop a relevant hypothesis for discussions and recommend strategic options for consideration by senior management
- Understand business strategic objectives and adopt innovation to deliver or accelerate strategic results
- Identify and analyze new business opportunities in innovation, including, FinTech and business model innovation
- Lead and project manage the end-to-end journey from innovation sourcing, identification, matching, to prototyping, adaptation, and integration
- Focus on entity-wide innovation, develop strategy papers and reports to articulate a strategic plan, strategic analysis and business performance to support decision making
- Liaise with the suppliers to ensure satisfactory delivery of service as per the service level agreements
- Build, develop and manage external innovation partners, including start-up, mid-sized and established players
- Assess partners' capabilities and suitability for potential collaboration and investment opportunities
- Lead partnership development with established technology companies to develop and execute business alliance for medium-term collaboration
- Support the negotiation of partnership deals and strategic investments
- University degree holder or above in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 7 years of working experience in FinTech, digital, mobility, SVF, financial services, strategy consulting and/or business development experience, candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
- Strong network of the FinTech and innovation ecosystem
- Ability to build rapport quickly and cultivate relationship with external partners and stakeholders on behalf of the company
- Project management skill with a track record in leading and mobilizing cross-functional teams and managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in both spoken & written English & Chinese
no additional skills required qualification
no additional qualifications required educational requirements
With over 25 years’ local market experience, Randstad offers specialist permanent and contract recruitment as well as HR solutions across a range of skills, disciplines and industry sectors.
Randstad was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 and has more than 20 years of market experience in Singapore, with Asia Pacific operations in Australia, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore. Our team of local experts deliver a full suite of specialist permanent and contract recruitment services as well as insights-driven HR solutions to leading companies in the region.
We know from our heritage and experiences that real connections are not made from data and algorithm - they require empathy, intuition and instinct. It is here at this intersection between technology and humanity that we redefine the way we connect with our clients, candidates and partners - to deliver a true human experience.
Through the power of HR technology and the passion of our people, we help candidates realise their true potential and enable employers to sustain their success through strategic HR solutions across accounting & finance, banking and financial services, corporate & secretarial support, construction & property, engineering and manufacturing, supply chain & logistics, human resources, information technology, life sciences as well as sales, marketing & communications.