Fixed Income Advisor
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Visionary Solutions
- 22 Jul 18 2018-07-22
Our client is an European Private Bank looking for a Fixed Income Advisor, SVP
- Create timely investment advice in the Fixed Income asset class (single lines of bonds mainly, packaged concentrated themes), in line with the House view and monetizing market conditions.
- Systematic follow-up on the recommendations (performance measure, communication).
- Contribute to adding and maintaining a list of selected bonds.
- Fixed Income portfolios construction and reviews.
- Support ad-hoc queries in the asset class.
- Creation and distribution of the Advisory Fixed Income communication to the front (recurrent documents, broadcasts and emails).
- Support the sales of Fixed Income recommendations and more broadly of Advisory mandates.
- Analyze the book of business for opportunities.
- Follow and analyze the flow of transactions in the asset class, for volume and revenues.
- Liaise and partner with the other Advisory team members for alignment of the Advisory proposition.
- Establish strong partnership with the Front, support investment proposals and marketing efforts.
- Establish strong partnership with the other investment teams and in particular Investment Specialists and Fixed Income analysts.
- Maintain a strong compliance culture, ensuring optimal compliance and risk management in adherence with all relevant local laws, regulatory requirements, in-house directives and procedures as well as adequate knowledge in order to apply them effectively and ensure fair treatment of all clients, while at the same time, adhering to the mission and core values of the organization across his/her activities with a high degree of professional competency and awareness.