Our client is an established fund house with over 20 years history, been to HK 7 years ago. They are now looking for a Fixed Income Analyst to join the team.
- Conduct in-depth credit research and analysis in Asian USD bond market
- Conduct macroeconomic research
- Monitor performance, risk exposures and portfolio margin in portfolios
- Identify investment opportunities in Asian USD bond market
- Generate investment strategies/ trading ideas to portfolio managers.
- Responsible for reports on fund performance and individual bond issuers on a regular basis.
- Degree Holder or above, majoring in economics, finance, engineering, accounting or other related subjects
- At least 3 to 5 years’ related experience from buy-side/ sell-side companies or credit rating agencies; ranking depends on candidate’s experience and background
- Solid foundation of financial analysis, familiar with credit research framework, and proficient in bond research methods.
- Fluency in English, native in Mandarin