Our client is the Asset Management Team under a Chines ibank with public fund. They are now looking for Credit Analyst to join the team.
- Conduct in-depth credit research and analysis in the Chinese USD bond market, especially in property sector
- Conduct macroeconomic research on industry trend, regional characteristics, and LGFV credit quality
- Monitor performance, risk exposures and portfolio margin in portfolios
- Generate investment strategies/ trading ideas to portfolio managers.
- Degree Holder or above, majoring in economics, finance, engineering, accounting or other related subjects
- At least 3 years’ related experience in Fixed income/ Credit rating analyst
- Solid foundation of financial analysis, familiar with credit research framework, and proficient in bond research methods.
- Familiar with Chinese reporting
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***