Fixed Income Division, Option, Hybrids, Structured Trading Strategist, Associate/VP/ED, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
Based in Hong Kong, Fixed Income and Commodities is currently seeking an Option / Hybrids / Structured Trading Strategist (Strat) to support business activities across Asia excluding Japan.
- Support option, hybrids, and structured trading across Asia excluding Japan, including USD trading in Asia time zone
- Develop models and build tools used by Sales and Trading
- Support day-to-day trading and structuring needs on pricing, valuation, and risk management
- Work closely with IT on model integration, testing, and deployment
Qualifications and Skill-Sets:
- Master’s degree or higher in Statistics, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering or related Quantitative Science field or equivalent
- Associate/VP/ED level with experiences in interest rate option, exotics and hybrid products
- Strong communication skills in English necessary
- Experienced in a range of programming languages, such as C++, Scala/Java, Python, etc.
- Highly motivated, strong problem solving skills, and work effectively under fast pace trading environment