Fixed Income Investment Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 14 Dec 17
• To communicate and represent our Fixed Income offerings, investment process and strategies to relevant market channels and regions
• Analyse, evaluate, and facilitate client opportunities
• Ensure our sales and distribution teams have the information they need
• Ensure that there is effective coordination internally with Fixed Income portfolio management, other investment capabilities
• Balance innovative solutions for clients with a disciplined execution of the Fixed Income strategy
• Build and leverage effective relationships across the Fixed Income organization, other investment capabilities as well as Distribution, Sales and Products teams
• Bring credibility, reputation, and deep industry knowledge to the APAC Investment Specialist Team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will engage our clients and internal stakeholders on Fixed Income offerings, strategies and competencies across the APAC region. You will be part of a global investment team, a collaborative approach is essential in working closely with investment colleagues located in other locations. (Our team is located in Chicago, London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Zurich) You will also partner with our local sales and distribution teams in order to ensure we deliver the best of Asset Management to clients.
Your experience and skills
• knowledgeable about fixed income instruments and markets
• able to engage with team members and colleagues across the different regions and cultures is essential
• a good listener who has excellent communication and presentation skills
• at least five years of fixed income investment experience with thorough understanding of relevant investment concepts and challenges
• an understanding of wholesale and institutional client product trends and markets in APAC
• a good knowledge of fixed income markets and products
• an impeccable character with high ethical and quality standards
• a degree in Finance or Economics and/or CFA designation (would be a plus)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.