Our client is the investment arm of the largest Insurance company in Asia, been to HK for more than 10 years, with AUM over 50 billion USD. They are now looking for a Fixed Income PM with at least 10 years sold experience to join the team.
- Manage and implement portfolio strategy
- Conduct alpha generation, financial analysis, and assess a corporate credit risk, identifying investment opportunity. Equipped with knowledge of company developments, including keep tracking of earnings, corporate actions, industry dynamics and other corporate events on portfolio holdings and potential investments.
- Conduct investment research, primarily focus on credit valuation and quantitative research.
- Conduct various investment reviews on portfolio positioning, investment themes, and tactical trades and content of periodical investment meeting.
- Manage regular meeting with investors and clients for performance audits and investment outlook review.
- Ensures compliance throughout portfolio investment executions;
- Provides advice on the portfolio and strategy managements;
- Responsible for carrying out risk assessment;
- Uses proprietary systems and analytical software to keep track of portfolio and research;
- Represents the organization's interest at various stakeholders’ meetings.
- Conduct credit analyses for fixed income issuers in Emerging markets, including both High yield and Distressed fixed income products
- Monitor credit developments of all credits invested by the portfolio
- Bond recommendation and investment idea generation, through credit analysis, implied rating assessment, relative value analysis, catalyst forecast, etc.
- at least 10 years of fixed income portfolio management/ analyst or relevant experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, statistics, mathematics, finance and/or other related disciplines
- CFA and/or CPA designation is essential. Law professional degree also a plus
- Sophisticated knowledge of securities analysis, valuation methods, qualitative, and quantitative techniques
- Strong math orientation and quantitative aptitude
- Advanced PC computer skills and industry software familiarity preferred. VBA application skill is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Ability to work well independently and team work oriented to be flexible and adaptable
- Speaks fluent Mandarin and English
*** Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only ***