Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst / Manager
- 50K + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- TongFang Securities Ltd
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
We are looking to hire a Fixed Income Portfolio Analyst / Manager. The ideal candidate will work with Top Management team to provide suggestions / solutions on the firm's Fixed Income portfolio investments.
- Interacting closely with Top Management team and Traders to ensure timely and accurate execution of investment strategies across client portfolios;
- Rebalancing portfolios in response to investment strategies, cash flows, benchmark changes, market price movements and changes in client guidelines;
- Monitoring positions and verifying that transactions are consistent with client guidelines;
- Interacting with many areas of the firm to improve processes and minimize operational risks; and
- Monitoring performance, risk exposures and key market sensitivities of positions in portfolios.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of, and interest in, fixed income investing;
- Advanced analytical skills, a quantitative orientation, and a detail oriented mindset;
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks;
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with investment and other business professionals around the firm;
- Ability to think creatively and initiate projects that lead to improved implementation of strategies and trades; and
- Strong academic credentials. An undergraduate degree is required. A post-graduate degree or relevant professional qualification would be viewed favourable.
- Mandarin speaking is must