Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
- up to 75K base monthly HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly Services Hong Kong
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
A well-established PRC background Asset Manager is hiring talents to cover fixed income investments of public, private funds and discretionary accounts managed under Asset Management Division.
Fixed Income Portoflio Manager - Asset Management Division
- Responsible for principal, pubic and private fund portfolio construction and establishing to manage process for fixed income fund investments.
- Screen, structure, negotiate, execute, hedge and monitor internal and external fixed income investment opportunities
- Conduct comprehensive credit analysis on fixed income products and due diligence when necessary
- Contribute to collaboration within the team, as well as participate in top down discussions on portfolio positioning and asset allocation.
- Develop appropriate fund investment philosophy, legal structure, or risk mitigation mechanism
- Conduct in-depth macro/micro research on global fixed income market and analyze corporate fundamentals and fixed income investment opportunities
- Support new product development in relation to fixed income mandates.
- Close communication with internal or external parties, such as Legal Compliance, Sales Marketing and Fund dealer teams.;
- + 6 years of working experience and proven track record in public fund portfolio management of fixed income sector
- Strong expertise in fixed income markets and/or research
- Strong and effective analytical, interpersonal, communications and presentation skills Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, MS-Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Passes in HKSI Examinations (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1, 4 9) Degree holder.
- Strong and effective analytical, interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Professional qualification in CFA or equivalent will be an advantage