Fixed Income Specialist
- HKD70000 - HKD100000 per month + competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a European pure play private bank? My client is looking for a Fixed Income Specialist to join the Bank's Advisory team. This opportunity sits within a growing platform with great work-life balance incentives.
Other Role Requirements
- Conduct in-depth research in both primary and secondary market and work with fixed income trading team wherever necessary to identify high quality bond investment ideas
- Communicate such bond ideas in an effective fashion to a variety of audiences including Relationship Managers and Investment Counsellors.
- Contribute weekly and monthly bond-related marketing materials for client distribution and internal-use-only purposes
- Regularly update fixed income market development and deliver presentation to both internal and external stakeholders whenever required
- Provide advice to ad hoc fixed income related queries from the RMs/ICs in a timely manner.
- Be informed and aware of all issues and procedures related to research and advisory within fixed income.
Other Role Requirements
- Promote teamwork and establish effective work habits, process discipline, ethical standards and corporate values amongst peers.
- Communicate issues, problems and difficulties to appropriate levels of management in a timely, construction and sensitive manner.
- Contribute innovative ideas for proposed changes to current practices to foster a climate of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor degree or above with professional qualifications such as CFA or CPWP preferred.
- Minimum of six years' experience in similar capacity of fixed income specialist and/or fixed income research.
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Strong self-motivation with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstration to work independently as well as being a good team player
- Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements, including the Bank's policies, operating procedures and controls to meet the Bank's and regulatory requirements and protect the business from financial and reputational risk.
- Provide team manager with relevant management information as requested and report and escalate concerns where appropriate.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley is part of the larger SThree group
Award winner of International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 and "Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong" by Great Place to Work 2017