Fixed Income Specialist - Global Private Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Fixed Income Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Provide comprehensive investment advice to Investment Counsellors, Relationship Managers and clients on Fixed Income products and portfolios.
- Specialization in either Credit Analysis or Fixed income Trading
- Work with wider team and internal stakeholders to build a strong fixed income franchise with prospects and existing clients which leads to Asset Under Management inflows and higher revenue.
- Spot investment and trading opportunities.
- Perform due diligence and research on potential investment opportunities and generate actionable ideas, themes and strategies. Collaborate with regional and global counterparts to generate these ideas.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders on various new initiatives, such as structure credit, bond lending, convertible bond, fixed income derivatives with consideration of product suitability, compliance, ad hoc Information Technology projects, operations, etc.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Substantial years of experience in financial markets experience, open to candidate from sell and buy side experience but preference with diverse fixed income experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to connect well with various stakeholders and sophisticated clients as well.
- Broad knowledge in various Fixed Income instruments across capital structure, including subordinated and hybrid papers and across Fixed Income credit segments globally, including non-Asia credits.
- Deep knowledge and intellectual curiosity in global macroeconomics, politics and socio-cultural developments would be an advantage.
- Past or present experience in Fixed Income execution trading is required.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AFHA
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited