Fixed Income Trade Support
- Attractive Package + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
A leading multinational bank is looking for a high calibre candidates with good communication skills to join the Fixed Income Derivatives team.
- Involve in the day to day operational trade support of the Fixed Income Derivatives within Global Market Operations.
- Provide Regional dedicated support to the trading desks actively across a variety of Fixed Income products, ensuring the risk is properly captured in our internal systems, acting as the primary contacts to internal and external clients on delivering quality service, independent control, operational risk safety and cost efficiency.
- Facilitate of global change management agenda and process streamlining.
- Resolve issues under tight deadlines as this is a constant changing environment.
- Provide appropriate input in all change initiatives, advising potential impact on the current processes, drives change management in coordination with IT to increase automation and controls.
- Assist in building out a global and robust set of controls in line with the Global Markets Control Framework to ensure the overall success of Middle Office Target Operating Model design and implementation.
- Trade Compression and Backloading support for reducing operational and counterparty risk exposures and achieve regulatory capital saving.
- Working product knowledge of Fixed Income Derivatives products
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communication with diverse groups internally and externally
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Rigorous approach to controls and the minimization of operational risk
- Partnership skills are essential as there will be working with other members of the team
- Flexible, with the ability to resolve issues under tight deadlines