* Executing and reporting trade orders for onshore/offshore bond market, etc.
* Assisting bond investment strategy based on current economic trend and bond market movement
* Maintaining good relationship with counter parties, including issuers, investors, etc.
* Other ad-hoc tasks required by the management
* Bachelor's degree or above in finance
* 2-4 years' relevant experience;
* Knowledgeable in fixed income markets, including HK/Chinese/Overseas
* Being able to work under pressure and can perform as a good team player
* Fluent in both written/spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
* Professional qualifications (e.g. SFC/CFA/FRM) is an advantage