Fixed Income Trader
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Merchants Securities International Co., Ltd
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
To develop the trading side of the fixed income market making business and manage the risks in inventory positions. Through working closely with the FI sales team and other institutional sales teams, to help build a full scale fixed income platform in CMS to cover international bond markets with current focus in Asian markets.
China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Work closely with FI sales to provide Fixed Income transaction platform;
- Perform trade executions & transaction management;
- Manage the positions and risks in the FI trading book;
- Perform market analysis and valuation;
- Liaise with back and middle office teams on issues such as settlement, control, P&L, and regulatory, etc.;
- Assist in product development and new business initiatives;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors
- Bachelor Degree with at least 1 year of trading/dealing experience in Asian credit market;
- Experience in the credit flow desk preferred;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Able to work efficiently under pressure;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.