Execute daily trading orders that is given by portfolio managers
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute daily trading orders that is given by portfolio managers.
- Trading product coverage: onshore & offshore fixed income.
- Conduct trading performances with brokers, counterparty on regular basis; per/post trader review, transaction cost analysis and daily cash position reporting.
- Ensure compliant with internal policies and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Work with Risk Department to implement risk controls.
- Work with operations team to ensure timely and accurate trade settlement.
- Generate daily trading summary and trader-related report, prepare various reports to PM when needed.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent and SFC License holder.
- At least 3-4 years of working experiences trading/dealing experience.
- Experience in China onshore rates/credit trading background is an asset.
- Can work under pressure and meet tight project’s deadline.
- Motivated, hardworking, details, able to multi-tasking and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good communication skill, responsible, self-motivated and attend to detailsl
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and spoken.
- Life insurance
- Lunch allowance
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
***Immediate available is highly preferred