Our client is a well established Taiwan Bank with branch in HK. To cope with the business development, they are now hiring Fixed Income Trader to join their Trading Team.
- Executing and reporting trade orders for onshore/offshore bond market, etc.
- Assisting bond investment strategy based on current economic trend and bond market movement
- Maintaining good relationship with counter parties, including issuers, investors, etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks required by the management
- Bachelor's degree or above in finance
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience;
- Knowledgeable in fixed income markets, including HK/Chinese/Overseas equities, onshore/offshore RMB bonds, etc.
- Being able to work under pressure and can perform as a good team player
- Fluent in both written/spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
- Professional qualifications (e.g. SFC/CFA/FRM) is an advantage
Interested candidate please send your resume to email@example.com