Fraud Control Manager (Fraud Monitoring)
- Lead the 24/7 eFraud Monitoring Team, ensure effective monitoring on ebanking transactions on various systems including credit card systems, and ensure responsible shift has sufficient manpower for 24x7 real time eFraud monitoring capability.
- Take part in transaction monitoring and follow-up suspicious transactions alert from various monitoring systems/Credit Card systems in proper manner. Action includes but not limited to customer authentication, transaction blocking and account freezing.
- Adjust system parameters for better fraud detection or transaction blocking.
- Escalate suspicious fraud on cyber security and major system attack.
- Update management regularly on case status/progress.
- Conduct data analysis and prepare for case investigation.
- Ensure on job skill transfer to team members and share knowledge of monitoring systems.
- Ensure bank's policies and procedures are in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Perform other tasks and instructions assigned by the Head of Anti-Fraud Management or senior management
- Degree holder or above; completion of fraud management or investigation programme will be an advantage
- Experience in banking industries is preferable
- Be able to handle multi-tasks independently
- Possess strong resource planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, including Putonghua
- Shift duty on needed basis