(Fresh Grads Welcomed) Accountant, Asset Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
My client is a top-tier international Asset Management firm, with multiple branches which you will be responsible for in Asia Pacific. Covering the regions across APAC, they are looking to hire a diligent, responsible candidate to assist with their accounting team.
As an Accountant in Hong Kong, you will report directly into the Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Various accounting duties such as AP/AR, reconciliations, bank reconciliations, staff T&E claims, payroll etc...
- Providing day to day accounting and month-end schedules
- Engaged in ad-hoc projects, and supporting businesses across the APAC region.
To qualify for this position, you will be able to offer:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting with an Accounting qualification
- Minimum of 1-2 years accounting experience within banks or asset management firms
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
If you are interested in the position above and would like to speak about it, please send your CV via the 'Apply' button below, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.