Front-back office Developer/Programmer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Ortus Capital Management Limited
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Ortus Capital is a Hong Kong-based hedge fund company. Founded in 2003, the company manages approximately USD $800 million in capital using a quantitative approach to invest in different asset classes, mainly on global currencies. We are seeking an Operations Analyst to join our Operations team. The individual will be part of a small, dynamic team supporting the day-to-day operations of the hedge fund, working with internal resources as well as external service providers.
You will be required to:
• Work in a team to develop, monitor and maintain real time trading systems.
• Provide production support and analytical support.
• Handle ad-hoc project assignment.
• Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects.
• Exceptional programming skills of C# or other Object-Oriented language.
• Familiar with R, Excel VBA.
• Good knowledge in SQL server.
• Attention to details and code quality.
• Background in financial markets such as currencies, futures and interest rates preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is highly preferred.
• 3+ years experiences.