Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for a FO Fidessa equity trading system specialist. The selected candidate will be enhancing and supporting existing developed Fidesssa application.
- Develop Equity IT systems in the front office
- Design, develop and perform unit testing for Fidessa application
- Maintain, enhance and support existing developed Fidessa application
- Lead and provide guidance to other programmers
- To perform system health checking, monitoring & testing.
- Responsible for day-to-day support activities to ensure all reported issues are resolved by working closely with trading support, and escalate to the manager if necessary
- Conduct feasibility studies and impact analysis on new enhancement
- Update project status and supporting documents regularly
- To coordinate with Exchange on different projects and meet compliance requirements
- Knowledge on Fidessa and ULBridge FIX is absolutely a plus
- Good command of English, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Skills and Requirements:
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Investment Banking/Securities Trading industry with relevant exposure to Cash Equity Trading
- Experience in development and support of Equities Trading Applications,FIX client connectivity and DMA
- Knowledge on supporting Fidessa and ULBridge FIX, and familiar with various system monitoring tools
- Strong knowledge and skills of system program on Windows, UNIX platform, and SQL database
- Self starter and multi-tasking, with strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results
- Clear and confident communication skills - both verbal and written in English/Chinese
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format Yolanda Hua at email@example.com and put Front Office Cash Equity Trading System Developer - Renowned Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) R&D Fullstack Software Engineer - InsurTech Lab
2) Technical Project Manager - Leading Blockchain Firm - Hong Kon
3) Advanced Linux/Unix System Engineer - Server & Cloud Engineering - Elite Global Investment Bank in HK