Front Office Developer – Swiss Bank
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Atlas Global Search
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
Excellent opportunity to learn more about front office trading development! Switzerland’s oldest private bank is looking for a developer to join for a 6 month on the development of specialised tools for the front office’s specific IT needs for quants, traders, sales, etc. Title of the role: Quant Developer.
Are you a junior developer looking to pave your way in the financial industry?
Are you a capable fresh graduate looking to kick start your career in front office banking?
Are you strong at web development languages, and understand databases?
This could be the job for you!
WHO SHOULD APPLY? (MUST HAVE)
- Web development languages: HTML, CSS, Java Script
- Understand design pattern and object oriented programming.
- Experience with databases, basic SQL skills
- Bonus: Python
- Bonus: understanding quant work, statistical analyses.
WHY TO APPLY?
- Best of both words: Well established Swiss private bank, excellent name for your CV with over 2000 people globally, while still smaller environment than a global bank. 40 people in HK office.
- Excellent chance to learn more about front office development, also good stepping stone for a developer that knows basic statistical analysis and wants to gradually become a quant.
- Working with an excellent manager, good opportunity to learn more about the financial industry.
- Better work/life balance than the large global banks.
- Very competitive salary.