Front Office Developer - Information Technology Hong Kong
Key skills areas and knowledge required
- Proven years of Core Java FO development (Java 8+, SpringBoot)
- Proven experience in Agile, TDD and continuous delivery (Jenkins, Sonar)
- Good knowledge of Domain driven design and Cloud Native applications
- Good knowledge of Equity derivatives products (Equity finance, Delta1 and Prime Brokerage preferred)
- Knowledge of Python and analytics libraries is a strong advantage
- Technical background in Linux is preferable
- Knowledge of Docker and public cloud is a plus
- Strong team player. Enjoy deliver solutions to the business
- Strong analytical mind to develop well-structured and simple solutions
- Well organized and good business analysis skills
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about technology
- Good communication to interact with other IT peers in HK and Paris
Profile Required Main responsibilities
- This role requires a development experience in financial industry of minimum 3 years.
- Develop or enhance applications for Security Finance and Delta 1
- Support Equity derivatives users on their daily requests and ensure on-duty jobs whenever requested
- Manage users' requirements and provide in-depth business analysis
- Communicate and report to IT peers and FO and MO teams
As part of the Front Office IT department the Equity derivatives developer team oversees development and support of tools used by Delta 1 and Security finance traders, sales, and operations.
The team is composed of 5 developers located in Hong Kong.
All the developers are based in the dealing room and interact daily with the Front and Middle Office.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200007OZ
Business unit: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: 23/04/2020
Date of publication: 23/03/2020