Front Office Developer (Hong Kong or Singapore)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Spirit-X is the new trading platform for Credit Suisse APAC Private Bank. The system provides order and execution management capability for listed securities (equities, funds, fixed income, and options) through multiple internal and external channels, including rich client web apps, FIX engines and HTTP APIs.
- We seek talented backend and frontend specialists and full stack engineers, who have an agile attitude and a deep passion for technology. The team operates in a highly agile way, with strong product ownership, little bureaucracy and lots of freedom and technical autonomy.
- The platform uses modern architecture and tech stacks including Microservices, Kotlin, Kafka, Docker, ReactJs with fully automated CI/CD, and a migration to OpenShift planned for 2020.
- The environment is friendly, highly collaborative and encouraging; we practice pair programming, TDD and high levels of automation to drive quality, stability and speed. An outstanding opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded technology teams at Credit Suisse in Singapore.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, can work on own initiative and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Awareness of “Clean Code” and clean coding practices.
- Test Driven Development and ability to design Unit, Integration and Functional tests.
- Knowledge of SCM and CI/CD tools such as Git, Teamcity.
- Familiar with API consumption and design.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and a collaborative attitude.
- Minimum of 3 years software engineering experience.
- Understanding of client-side architecture and design patterns, including MVC and uni-directional data flow.
- Experience with React and associated state-management libraries (Redux, Mobx, etc).
- A minimum of 5 years software engineering experience.
- Strong fundamentals in Java or Kotlin, API first design, SQL, NoSQL and messaging.
- Understanding of modern architecture and design patterns, including event driven systems and Microservices.
- Experience with Spring, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and DevOps is advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years software engineering experience.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.