My client is one of the leading investment banks with major presence in Asian region. They are now seeking to hire a Front Office Java Developer Associate mainly for their Equities/Prime Technology systems. The candidate will be a part of a team consisting of 8-10 people in Hong Kong and will be working on interesting / core development projects. The focus will be on their Cash Equity and Equity Derivatives platforms.
- Design, write and deliver software solution to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of financial services.
- Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, performance analysis and system tuning.
- Conduct periodic on call duties using a follow-the-sun model.
- UNIX/Linux experience including scripting and understanding fundamental UNIX environmental concepts
- Good communication is essential, and the candidate should be comfortable communicating with people at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to be able balance and manage demand from competing stakeholders
- Prior experience on client or market connectivity
- Prior Experience developing UI in C# and using WPF
- Prior experience within Investment Banking or Equities technology
- Experience in application development of Market- or Client Connectivity Platforms, Order Management Platforms, Low-latency Platforms, Trading UI
- Java/ C#/ C++/ Swift/ Python/ VBA/ Perl/ kdb+
- TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast
- Cassandra/ MongoDB/ Redis
- IntelliJ/ Matlab/ R
- FIX/ Json/ CEP
- The chance to work in automated trading systems development
- Flat structure
- High visibility
- More autonomy, less bureaucracy
- Relaxed environment – friendly, casual culture
- Excellent working hours and environment
- Great financial incentives for performers
This is a great opportunity for the aspiring candidates to put their expertise to use at the right platform and gain first class experience of working in an Investment Bank. This will be also be a useful opportunity for candidates to develop and hone their management skills simultaneously.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Tanya Jain at email@example.com or call +852 9280 8008 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340