My client, a Global Hedge Fund is looking to kick start an innovation Electronic project and actively looking to hire a team of energetic Developers to join their experienced development team. You will be working directly with the business teams and my client would like to hire multiple developers for these high-profile projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Design and builds real-time low latency platform using Core Java / C#.net
- Work in a global project in designing and building the front office trading platform
- Responsible for the full project life-cycle of the platform, including project specification, development, unit testing, and release management.
- Communicate actively with trading business and users
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline
- 2+ years of solid Java / C# experience and Object-Oriented programming skills
- Experience with multi-threaded, distributed systems spanning regions, hardware and technology
- Understanding of front office trading lifecycle
- Experience in Cash Equity / Equity Derivatives would be a big plus.
This is a very good opportunity to work in a strong global financial institution and develop your skill base in both technology and business. Please send your resume in Word format to Raymond Kwok at firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Java developers" in the subject header.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.