Front Office Equities IT Hybrid BA/PM - Banking - Hong Kong
- Up to HKD1200000 per annum HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
A top-tier global investment bank is seeking an Business Analyst / Project Manager who has strong exposure to both Equities Technology (Cash Equity, Equity Derivatives and Prime Service) within Front Office environment.
- You will supervise full SDLC, from requirement gathering, planning, design, development, enhancement and maintenance of business systems, business product verticals, technology projects and UAT.
- You will act in a leadership capacity, setting and driving the agenda for specific product vertical
- You will communicate to all levels of the organization and provide progress reports/compliance/compliance & risk information to the business.
- 10+ years' front office experience within investment banking environment as a BA/PM
- Strong exposure to Equities technology within Front Office environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience working with Senior Stake Holders
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are looking for high caliber and dynamic candidates to join this challenging environment, if you keen to find out more please email your resume for a confidential conversation.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."