Front Office IT Business Analyst / Project Manager - Global Investment Bank - Associate to VP (Cash Equities, Equity Derivatives)
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
My clients, both global investment banks, are looking for a high calibre IT Business Analyst and a Senior Project Manager to partner with business stakeholders and development teams to deliver technical solutions to Asia's Equities trading desks.
Candiates must have strong Business Analyst experience in Front Office Equities IT from an international investment bank.
- 5+ years business analysis or project management experience
- Strong functional knowledge of Equities Sales and Trading systems from front-to-back
- Strong technical Business Analyst skills and experience with end-to-end project lifecycle
- Experience with regulatory projects would be a plus
- Demonstrable ability to identify and analyze issues, write technical specifications, come up with sensible solutions, and liaise with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication, documentation skills and ability to work independently
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within banking and finance technology, please send your detailed resume to Melanie.Chow@bahpartners.com for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340