Front Office Java Developers, Investment Bank, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
My client, a Global Investment Bank is actively looking to hire a team of energetic Developers to join their experienced development team. You will be working directly with the business teams and my client would like to hire multiple developers for these high-profile projects in Hong Kong. Excellent opportunity for Java developers to join the Investment Banking industries to develop the Front office trading platform. Experienced in Fixed Income /Electronic trading/ Algo trading / Cash Equity / Equity Derivatives technology would be a big plus
Responsibilities of the role:
- Design and builds a Front office Global platform using Java
- Responsible for the full project life-cycle of the platform, including project specification, development, unit testing, and release management.
- Communicate actively with trading business and users
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline
- 2+ years of solid Java experience and Object-Oriented programming skills
- Experience with multi-threaded, distributed systems spanning regions, hardware and technology
- Understanding of front office trading lifecycle
- Experience in Cash Equity / Equity Derivatives would be a big plus.
A very good opportunity to work in a strong global financial institution and develop your skill base in both technology and business. Please send your resume in Word format to Raymond Kwok at email@example.com and put "Java developers" in the subject header.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."