Front Office Quantitative Java Developer - Algo Trading Strategies - VP level
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 24 Nov 17 2017-11-24
My client is seeking an experienced java developer to work with their quantitative strategists to help develop algo strategies on the trading desk.
This role requires someone who is flexible and responsive to a dynamic and global business environment. The successful candidate will interface between the quant strat team and IT, which is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for more business exposure as he/she will be sitting with the quant team as part of the trading desk.
- A degree in computer science or related technical disciplines
- 5+ years of Front Office development experience in Core Java and performance optimization
- Working experience with algorithmic trading systems
- Familiar with algo / quant strategies would be a definite advantage
- Experience in testing tools and frameworks
- Strong knowledge of linux/unix
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within banking and finance technology, please send your detailed resume to Melanie.Chow@bahpartners.com for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340