Front Office Senior Java Developer - VP
Develop and maintain the Agile Business Solutions which support the Front Office trading business. Being part of the Cash Central Risk desks and actively engage in all aspects of SDLC: designing solutions, providing architectural input, coding, testing, deployment and support. Responsibilities:
- Develop technical solutions to meet business requirements taking into account recommended technologies, non-functional requirements, internal policies and procedures.
- Participate in all elements of SDLC through designing, coding, testing, deploying, documenting and supporting applications.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with peers and other technology team members both locally and regionally.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the local and regional business.
- Adhere to firm policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Strong experience in Front Office trading desk development - Cash Equities / Delta One.
- Global Equities / Equities Derivatives experience would be a plus.
- Experience of continuous integration, test driven design and automated testing would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of containerization and cloud platforms would be advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin and Python
- Other languages like Shell Scripts, Perl and R would be a big plus.
- Strong understanding in Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques.
- Strong understanding of high volume, low latency trading systems and technical challenges of their design and operation.
- Experience in working effectively with remote teams across different time zones.
- Familiarity with both traditional Waterfall as well Agile project management methodologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts to various audiences (both business and technology) in clear and concise manner.
- Energetic, dynamic, motivated and adaptable to changes.
- Able to work in highly challenging and often pressurized environment.
- Good prioritization and time management skills.
- Bachelor Degree (minimum requirement)
- Preferably 10+ years' experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting