FX+ is a worldwide platform that provides FX rates for international payments. The FX products include live rates, guaranteed rates, pre-negotiated rates... FX+ feature-rich and real-time pricing capabilities create a win-win situation for the Bank and its corporate and retail clients with more FX choices at better rates.
FX+ V2.0 now covers APAC, Middle East and Europe regions.
In order to:
- power FX+ expansion into new territories, domestic banks and third-party
external payment processing companies
- and build new product offerings (such as exotic currencies and API products),
we are recruiting highly motivated Senior Web Developer to work on FX+ V3.0 with our team in HK.
The candidates will report to the Development Manager, will be sitting in HK office (Taikoo Place) within a team of 15 people and will be interacting daily with colleagues from Paris, London, Chennai. This position is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to participate in building a state-of-arttechnology platform as well as further his/her knowledge of e-banking, cross-border payments and foreign exchange.
• Work on system analysis, design, development and maintenance of FX+ applications.
• Apply Agile methodology for the development and the delivery.
• Be an active contributor to:
o System architecture improvement
o Delivery improvement (development tools, methodology, test automation...)
• Be an active team player (escalate issues, seek help and get training when needed, help and
train team members when requested)
Essential technical knowledge and skills:
• Solid development experience in CSS, Sass/Less, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0. Angular 4+, fontawesome
• Solid development experience in Node.js, npm, V8, ReactJS Observable/Promise
• Has a keen interest on UI/UX and obsessed with details.
• Good understanding of Internet security
• Continuous Integration processes and tools: Jenkins, Git, Test automation, DevOps
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• 3-5 years of experience in Java backend development
• 2 years of experience in Agile methodology
• Fluent in English
• Team player