Full Stack Developer
Job Summary :
We're lookingfor a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stackdeveloper must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness ofapplications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team todesign and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers andconverting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security anddata protection.
- Understanding of server-side languages includingsuch as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc .
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of pushnotifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git,Mercurial or SVN.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Extensive expereicce in Java, Spring, MVC, JDBC, Hibernate, Cloud API's, ReactJS.
- Extensive Experince in Backend Development using Oracle & PL/SQL
- Expert programmer in Java
- Thorough understanding of Java EE architecture, with a focus on EJBs, JPA, and JAX-RS web services
- Experience writing RESTful web services
- Experience on writing Automation Testscripts using Selenium, CuCumber and UI Testscripts using KARMA etc.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS database design
- Experience with virtualization technologies like Oracle VM and VMWare
- Have spent time as part of an agile development team (preferably Scrum)