Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a professional developer to join our Hong Kong office.
- Be part of the global end-to-end client onboarding system revamp project for the commercial and investment banking sector
- Participate in the design and construction of the new systems that will be globally implemented across regions
- Perform system analysis, design, development and maintenance of applications
- Apply agile methodology for the applications development and project delivery
- Work towards system architecture improvement, create automated process for application testing
- Escalate issues when neccessary, collaborate with relevant parties
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5 years of experience in full-stack development (web and backend)
- 2 years of experience in Agile methodology
- Solid knowledge of Angular framework, Typescript, Bootstrap, HTML/CSS.
- Solid knowledge of Micro-services, Spring Boot, J2EE, Java, Web Services, Hibernate
- Knowledge in Functional Programming is a plus: Scala, Haskell
- Continuous Integration/Deployment: Jenkins, Git, Test automation, DevOps
- Fluent in English, good team player
Interested candidates, please submit application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.