Full Stack Developer - Information Technology Hong Kong
Profile Required Qualification: Academic background and certifications, experience:
- You will be part of a dynamic regional team, dealing with major stakeholders including Business Lines, Finance/Risks teams. You will be assigned to a feature team, with the following responsibilities:
- Design and implement solutions that address user's local requirements
- Collect and analyse customer requests into detailed stories by interacting with Product Owner /Business Analysis
- Develop code using Software Craftmanship best practices such as behaviour/Test driven development, continuous integration/delivery/deployment, legacy refactoring tasks
- Develop code leveraging a diverse technology eco-system and deliver working software across multiple layers of the technology stack
- Participate in testing, deployment and production activities of the team to ensure production stability
- Support and maintain the portfolio of applications"
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or similar
- Proven 6+ years of C#/.NET related technology development and PL/SQL
- Proven experience in developing Web API (RESTful API, SOAP Web Service)
- Experience of Web Application development using HTML5/Angular/React framework is a plus
- Experience of Continuous Delivery Platfrom (JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Experience of agile methodology or Devops framework is a must
- Fluent in English is mandatory • PC skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word"
Other behavioral skills:
- Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented, think out of the box
- Passion for innovation, technology and building system from the ground-up
- Professional attitude: Self-motivated, fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
- Strong team player and communication skills and a self-starter"
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Taking initiatives
- Teaching skills
"Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients' projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong - a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group - we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Information Technology Department provides and maintains IT solutions to support the business's growth. Finance Risk and Market Data is a regional team with 80 people based in Hong Kong, covering the Asia Pacific region. The development team drives the IT solutions for the Finance department across Asia Pacific, covering specifically Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects across the locations."
The Information Technology Department provides and maintains IT solutions to support the business's growth. Finance Risk and Market Data is a regional team with 80 people based in Hong Kong, covering the Asia Pacific region. The development team drives the IT solutions for the Finance department across Asia Pacific, covering specifically Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects across the locations.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200007FQ
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 30/04/2020
Date of publication: 16/03/2020