At CH&Co. we are at the core of our clients’ Digital evolution. By joining us, you will contribute to the development of our Innovation Centre of Expertise in Asia-Pacific, covering a broad range of services for our clients – Financial Institutions, Investors and the FinTech ecosystem. Working within a team of consultants, the Full Stack Developer will be responsible for front and back-end development of innovative products for our clients, but also internally for client pitches (mock-ups) and other internal initiatives. We are looking for experienced developer to join our Hong Kong teams.
- For this role, it is a specific project working at a client in a team taking care of a Client Onboarding / KYC platform developed in House.
- Work on multiple POCs and initiatives on client assignments (ranging from a few weeks to 1 year). Design, code, test program and maintain complex custom-build solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks.
- Partner with Business Analysts to design a solution and define a timeline and expectations
- Identify requirements and liaise with Business Analysts and Clients pro-actively
- Participate actively in stand-up meetings and design-thinking workshops
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work.
- Compile prototypes and mockups for client pitching
- Participate in the growth of our digital expertise, training other developers and non-technical staff
- Be an ambassador of CH&Co. with external stakeholders and demonstrate high attention to details and professionalism
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical consultants
- Problem-solving ability, and pro-active mindset
- Ability and interest to build initiatives from scratch
- Willingness to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in working in Agile
- Strong design and coding skills with Java/J2EE and related Java Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data, MVC, Security)
- Understanding and working experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience as a full-stack developer and dev-ops in any procedural language, working on backend systems with meaningful production traffic
- Working experience with Soap and REST web services
- Desired experience in main programming languages, environments and tools
- Database technologies such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Web server technologies such as Node.js, Apache, and Nginx
- Tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, CVS, Mercurial, Puppet, and GitHub
- Interest or experience in machine learning/data science
- Other qualifications appreciated would be
- Knowledge of Automation tools such as UiPath, BluePrism, WorkFusion
- Agile/Scrum Master certification
- Knowledge of Angular framework
Join the adventure
Do you want to join a successful entrepreneurial consulting firm and actively team up on projects that have a real impact on financial services industry? Do you want to join our crew of passionate people who invest in expertise and R & D, share experience among communities and network at our monthly meetings or client events? Do you want to join the adventure? Send your application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org\
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.