Full Stack Software Engineer (ReactJS or Java)
What can they offer you?
• A strong engineering and agile culture
• New and latest technologies
• Get 10 days/year of education for trainings, creativity, side projects, etc. in Europe (Switzerland and Germany)
• Work Life Balance & Experience a Startup culture with flat hierarchies in a
• work with team mates from wide-range of background: tier one fintech firm, tier one tech savvy startups, tier one banks, investment banks, etc;
Headquarter in Zurich, Switzerland, offices in UK, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong etc.
We are constantly expanding internationally
• all paid 7-day science camp per year with people around the world
• 20k HKD education bonus per year
• 6 month performance review and salary increment
• flat team culture and management style
• happy hour drinking on Friday
• exposure to Microservices environment;
• passioante about AWS cloud;
• familiar with Docker and Kubernetes;
• Excellent English communication skills;
• Love for clean code and TDD methodology;
• Agile advocate
Ability to Learn- Learning in the past, learning experience
Respectfulness- Interest for persons, the interviewers, other people that he/she refers to
Structured Approach- Breaking subjects into manageable pieces? Use tools, like paper?
Concentration on the essentials- Grasps the essentials in the questions
Ability to accept criticism- Easily accepts constructive criticisms.
Appreciates feedback, for own continuous improvement
Self-reflection, self criticism Knows own limits. Takes them as a chance
Emotional balance- Not too tech-addict, emotional and reasonable behavior
Curiosity for the outside world- Other readings, Google, Blogs, books, persons to follow
Curiosity for the subject- Gain Satisfaction from SW development? Really want to understand?
Self-motivation (inner motor)- Glowing eyes when talking about former and future job experiences
Openness- Curiosity for the unexpected
Sense of quality- Attention to future use of his work