Our client is one of the leading financial technology solution provider. Due to the expansion of the team, they are looking for Fund Accountant to assist the growth of the business.
- Prepare reconciliation reports for cash and position by consolidating records from multiple in-house systems and various brokers on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Proactively investigate and resolve discrepancies in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with the calculation of NAV by ensuring high accuracy of the information within internal accounting and trade entry system
- Liaise with brokers and managers to resolve breaks
- Liaise with related parties in administrative works of portfolios
- Support in new business and new product development
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in Fund Operations experience in Asset Management or Fund Administrator
- Good understanding in operations workflow in Asset Management, Custodian or Trustee
- Experiences with product knowledge in Fixed Income Products is highly recommended
- Strong computer skills for example Microsoft Excel, Word