- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- State Street
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
Global Services - Shared Services (Associate Level 1)
- Prepare daily tailor-made reports for client.
- Responsible for daily transaction processing and monitoring including securities, standing instruction, cash and foreign exchange.
- Resolve and identify transactions exceptions, handle daily enquiry from internal parties and perform daily reconciliations.
- Complete client and internal reporting, and provide client and internal administrative support
- Receive and resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicate effectively with internal parties when necessary
- Follow up trades/cash/FX related issues with internal team to avoid any delay of settlement.
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure appropriate records of daily and monthly activities are complete and maintained
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and / or escalate
- Ability to handle multitasks, ensure accuracy and execute against pre-determined deadlines.
- Perform ad hoc and administrative tasks when assigned.
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation.
- Proactive customer focus all the times.
- Diploma or above in Finance / Business Administration / Economics or related disciplines; 1 - 2 years of related experience
- Personal Computer skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Detailed-oriented with attention to details.
- Accounting background is preferable