Fund Accountant/Senior Fund Accountant
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Intertrust Hong Kong
- 02 Mar 18 2018-03-02
Real people making a real difference. As part of an experienced and dynamic team to provide professional fund services to our clients, you will report directly to Director in Fund Services Division.
- Review and process subscription applications
- Maintain financial books and records and reconcile bank accounts
- Allocate income to partners in accordance with terms of partnership agreements
- Prepare and issue quarterly financial statements, in accordance with US GAAP or IFRS
- Assist with year-end financial reporting and audit
- Prepare and distribute partner capital statements
- Calculate and process capital calls and distributions
- Interact with clients and counter-parties including auditors and tax representatives and provide information as needed
- Handle ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder or above in Accounting or related discipline
- 2-3 years of experiences in accounting or fund field (e.g. Big 4, fund house, fund administration etc.)
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Fund Accountant
- Qualified member or student member of HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- Good understanding in Private Equity or Real Estate funds operations
- Strong concept of accounting standard (IFRS/USGAAP)
- Strong knowledge in Investran is welcomed
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Good team player, independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn and able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-orientated company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global mobility exchange program, which enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 2901 2115 for more information or click apply below. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed within 6 months.