Fund Accounting Manager , PE Fund House
- Up to HKD60000 per month + .
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 08 Oct 18
This role will give you a great exposure to join a well-known Private equity company with good remuneration package
A well established Private Equity with a fast growing and growing presence in Asia is looking for Fund Reporting Manager role.
- Review monthly NAV packs and financial statement
- Responsible for annual audit and annual budget
- Responsible for investor reporting
- Responsible for Cash Management/ Treasury
- Responsible for all audit projects together with the external parties, eg. Fund Administrators and Auditors
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Preferred with CPA degree
- Preferred with experience in Asset Management or Banking industry
- Big 4 will be considered
- Strong oral and written communicate skills with clients and colleagues at all levels
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.