Mainly support the research team on data analysis but also need to act as a back-up person for other fund operations tasks
- Support the Research team in all types of fund raw data mining and analysis;
- Checking hedge fund valuations prepared by the external fund administrator;
- Accurately prepare trade tickets and keep track of trade settlements;
- Process and review subscriptions, redemptions and anti-money laundering application;
- Handle month-end closing, vouchers and office administration for the licensed corporation;
- Responsible for routine operation and related secretarial work;
- Assist accounts opening for client, brokerage and banking services; and
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and duties as required.
- University degree or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 2-3 years' relevant work experience whereby basic fund knowledge is required;
- Detailed minded, self-starter;
- Excellent in transferring data into meaningful presentations;
- Able to work under tight deadline and stressful environment;
- Fluency in both English & Chinese (spoken and written) are essential; and
- Immediately available is highly preferred.