Our client is a top tier international asset management firm who offers global investment management expertise through global / international funds across all product class. They are currently expanding their Business development team covering intermediaries clients in Hong Kong and Taiwan market .The position will be based in Hong Kong.
The role will be responsible for developing the wholesale/distribution business in Hong Kong and Taiwan. This role will involve in visiting branches and providing market and product updates to prospective financial intermediaries on a regular basis. The incumbent will manage investment product sales activities through sales staff in an assigned area as well as identify prospective clients, prepares presentations.
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 5 – 7years relevant sales/business development experience, preferably in the asset management business.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of mutual funds products
- Comprehensive knowledge of investment products and a proven new business generator.
- A self-starter who revels in building a new business and can operate independently under general business guidance.
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese and basic conversational Mandarin is preferable. (to interact with Hong Kong and Taiwan market)
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com